When access to running water is restricted or impossible due to your location it can make the ordinary task of cleaning your vehicle a real problem. Maybe you live in a flat or don’t have access to an outside tap close enough to the location of your vehicle, waterless wash is the terminology used to tackle this problem.
Mystique is the ultimate exterior cleaning & detailing solution, clean, refresh, shine & protect in one. Mystique is environmentally friendly and contains no harsh chemicals or abrasives that could damage paintwork or trim.
The Unique formula is an advanced blend of surfactants, polymers, Carnauba and the latest Nano technology waxes. Mystique releases and lifts dirt and grime from all exterior surfaces and encapsulates it in a suspended solution where it is safely carried away. Mystique’s Nano wax technology creates a superb showroom, just waxed finish, enjoy a mirror-gloss finish with added UV protection that repels water & dirt build-up for easy repeat cleaning and has a fantastic fruit smell.
- Eliminates the problem of no access to running water
- Cleans, refreshes, shines and protects in one
- Environmentally friendly and safe to use on all vehicles surfaces and colours
- Hydrophobic properties and deep wet-look gloss shine
- Unique formula designed to prevent swirls and scratches by suspending contaminants away from the surface
Car Care Advice
Waterless wash products have become very popular because of restrictions some people have on running water and the reduced time it can take to clean a vehicle
Direction For Use
- Shake the bottle well
- Mist onto a folded quality microfibre cloth and onto the surfaces
- Gently wipe in straight lines
- Using a fresh plush microfibre cloth buff off to reveal a deep gloss shine
- Use a fresh side of the cloth after a few passes and a fresh plush cloth to buff off
- Repeat the process until the entire vehicle has been cleaned
- Ensure an adequate amount of clothes are available to use to prevent installing swirls
- Can be used in the sun but for best results apply in the shade away from direct sunlight
- Can be used on a wet or dry surface
- Do not use on heavily soiled surfaces